Hawaii Film Blog

Friday, January 05, 2007

Start Spreadin' the News


No sleep till Brooklyn

I'm leavin' today...leavin' the film office, that is. Soon, I'm gonna go back to (hopefully) be a part of it in ol' New York.

Yes, my film office job that was supposed to last just 1 year, then became 2 years, then 2-1/2 years, is finally over! I'll be returning to my (other) hometown of NYC. However, I am staying connected to the film office as a part-time consultant.


As for this blog, I intend to keep it up as best I can (as a way of keeping up with what's going on in Hawaii's film industry, which I hope to stay connected to always), which means it will no longer be officially affiliated w/the Hawaii Film Office (which means I can cuss and stuff, yay!). Please be sure to bookmark hawaiifilmblog.com instead of the long-ass blogspot address with the word "office" in it. Be sure to watch this space because this blog ain't dead, k? Although it will probably be mostly on hiatus until I get settled back East, or need a break from packing and unpacking.

So while I will be physically gone from Hawaii (except for my annual+ visits), I will still be there virtually and in spirit. Mahalo and aloha to all those folks whom I've worked with these past few years! You too can email me at mynette [at] gmail.com. Well, I guess all of you reading this can. Except for the weirdos, who can contact the Hawaii Film Office at (808) 586-2570 or info@hawaiifilmoffice.com. Aloooooooha!


RELATED POST:
>>
Meet the Hawaii Film Office!

Like this post? Be social & share it:
digg   Reddit   del.icio.us   NewsVine   Technorati